Monday 7 September 2015

"That's the nerdiest thing I've ever heard"


Being the massive nerd that I am, I made sure to attend both of David Astle's sessions during the Writers Festival.

As I am a huge Letters and Numbers fan, and just general loser, I was pretty excited to meet David and discuss words. Yay learning!

After announcing that I was going to be seeing him and getting 'my dictionary signed', I was told by my brother in law "that's the nerdiest thing I've ever heard".

YES!

But that made me think about what is it about words or the interest in writing that makes people nerdy? Who cares! We discussed the IT crowd and 'street countdown' so we're basically BFF's now.

Here's an image for proof if you don't believe me. He asked for my favourite words encase you were wondering. Yeah, I'm cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment