Thursday 6 August 2015

Blogging the Festival


Well here I am, venturing onto yet another side of the internet that I thought I would never attempt to be a part of- Blogger! I feel like I'm rather well immersed in social media, so blogging may not be too scary? I always thought that having a blog is for organised, regular human beings who have their lives together, so I wasn't feeling too confident. But yay, writing! 


Being immersed with professionals, amateurs, teachers and emerging writers is very exciting to be a part of and I'm sure I will learn lots about blogging along the way. 


There's at least one thing I know I can do- Tweet! Hopefully my pre-existing experience with Twitter  will come in handy at some point, and I will be tweeting throughout the festival to share the amazing activities and sessions in the Bendigo Writers Festival 2015! 

Get excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment